Ensuring compliance with all the
statutory requirements that relate to a particular industry is a crucial aspect
of business success. How? As our client It's our work:
- To review all the statutory records, returns, forms
and documents filed with the Statutory/Regulatory Authorities under the
- To verify as to whether all the Statutory and
Regulatory Compliances have been complied with.
- To verify as to whether all the statutory dues have
been duly deducted and timely deposited.
- To verify as to whether the statutory records
maintained are proper, adequate and complete.
- Review of pending notices issued by
Statutory/Regulatory Authorities and their impact etc.
We undertake to ensure the compliances
through following methodology:-
To ensure that all the applicable Law
& Rules have been complied with
- Review of all Returns, documents and information's
furnished to the concerned Government Organizations having Jurisdiction over
the above stated Law.
- Checking of Adherences to “Due Dates” “Correct
Amount of Deduction” & Timely deposit, documents and information's required
to be furnished.
- Review of Legal & Statutory, records, documents
and information's maintained as required under the above stated laws to the
purpose of ensuring “Adequacy and Proper Maintenance”
- Review of all the Communications between Regulatory
and Enforcement Agencies to ensure the “Adequacy and Timely Reply” and also the
assessment of “Potential Risk” therein.